Se avete materiale che a vostro giudizio, può interessare il blog
e non c'è altro mezzo, per poterlo utilizzare, che quello di acquistarlo,
siamo disposti anche a farlo
contattate
dersu54.g@gmail.com


Si accettano donazioni, scannerizzazioni o registrazioni

giovedì 12 agosto 2010

RAY CHARLES - MODERN SOUNDS IN COUNTRY AND WESTERN MUSIC vol 2 (1962)

.
.
.
.
Lato a)
  1. You are my sunshine (davis-mitchell)
  2. No letter today (brown)
  3. Someday (hodges)
  4. Don't tell me your troubles (gibson)
  5. Midnight (bryant-atkins)
  6. Oh, lonesome me (gibson)
.
Lato b)
  1. Take these chains from my heart (rose-heath)
  2. Your cheating heart (williams)
  3. I'll never stand in your way (rose-heath)
  4. Making believe (schwope)
  5. Teardrops in my heart (horton)
  6. Hang your head in shame (rose-nelson)
.
cover (ABC-PARAMOUNT - ABCS-435)
ray charles - modern sounds in c & W music vol 2.rar


ABC-PARAMOUNT - ABCS-435
[1962] - MODERN SOUNDS IN COUNTRY AND WESTERN MUSIC vol 2.rar
.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento